Friday 19 September 2008

allow me to introduce myself.

and here i am... i never saw myself as a blogger. too many people have told me that i should start a blog, a cartoon strip, a tv show, anything about my life. i really don't find it to be that interesting. i think i'm just good at storytelling and making people laugh by being outlandish. this is something that i am not sure will come across very well through posts, but i am willing to give it a shot. that and the fact that i have been to lazy over the past year to write in my journal and since i waste so much time on the internet anyway, i may as well do something semi-productive.

where to begin? i think it's pretty lame to just come out and describe myself. i would never do that in a journal, and plus, it might be fun to allow your imagination to create an image of me and my wack-a-doodle life. let's just leave it at that.

i hope i remember to update this, and i sure as hell hope that my stories are portrayed with as much enthusiasm through words as they are in person. you can't suck at blogging can you?

No comments: